November 13, 2014
"Who He Is" | Jon Jorgenson
If asked to describe this video in one word, "DEEP" would be the word.
I believe it should be played and replayed at all times
It's a great reminder that GOD IS STILL GOD
When in doubt, in confusion, in the midst of temptations
When going through the storms of life, in supplication and also thanksgiving
HE is the answer to all questions, WHY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...
Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...
-
Hello Lovelies, So i was inspired to share my ‘2014 journey’ after reading a related post from a fellow Nigerian blogger, Adaeze Obi...
-
Sometimes, we wonder why we go through certain difficult situations in life and when things don't turn out the way we planned, we then ...
-
This precise message is for my dear ladies who spend their life savings and precious time investing on the Louis Vuitton shoes and bags...
No comments:
Post a Comment