January 02, 2015

Picking Up Your Broken Pieces

Hello loves,

I can’t help but SCREAMmM!! 



It’s our year of unlimited celebrations so fasten your seat belts ‘cos I see God escalating us to greater heights...  In fact, 10x better than where we were last year. Twenty-fourteen was indeed awesome. This blog was instituted and I had the pleasure of knowing most of you, my wonderful readers. You guys always keep me motivated, energetic and right on track. Love it! Love it!! Let’s keep the flag flying and trust me, I’m very optimistic this year is gonna be more glorious. 

So, back to business…lol.

I’m here today with a blog post I titled “Picking up your broken pieces” 


I know during this time last year, a lot of you had a 'lonnnng' list of expectations. Some were met while some didn’t really turn out the way you planned.  Some of you must have set realistic goals which you didn’t meet, entered into the wrong relationship or business partnership, lost a job, career opportunity or a loved one. You must have been faced with several difficult challenges one way or the other but God is here to assure you that he hasn’t given up on you. Your file is right before him now and you are the NO.1 priority on his list.

So..... stop brooding and tearing yourself down. It’s time to pick up your broken self and start putting your life together. When hard times knock you down, get back up, dust yourself and brace up! Those who thought you wouldn’t amount to anything reasonable will see you in a different dimension this year.  They might have seen you as good for nothing, rejected you, back-stabbed you, said so many despicable things about you but God thinks you are to die for. Begin to release that negative energy and shut down that voice in your head that keeps telling you can’t make it and get positive and upbeat again.

God is no respecter of person and needs no permission from anyone to elevate you. The righteous man falls 7 times but yet he will rise again. It’s not a time to be downcast or downtrodden. Stop attracting pity-party. I'm sure even the sun's mood was dampened sometimes by the rain, but hey, it didn't stop the sun from rising and shining again. There was a reason for all the trials you passed through in the previous year. God set them all up to mold you for what is ahead of you this 2015. So get ready! It's coming and it's coming fast!

This is the second day of the year. Start off with a positive attitude. While waiting for your breakthrough to manifest, begin now to praise God in the hallway. Usher in this year with a heart of gratitude and thanksgiving. The book of Psalm 22:3 says “God inhabits the praises of his people”. That’s one way to draw God’s attention and your problems will be solved. A thankful and praiseful heart is a way to abound in faith. Anytime we operate in high degree of faith, praise is always present. It’s an intimate communion with God.

Are you broken in shambles? It's time to reflect, reposition and restrategize. Re-align yourself with Christ if you have backslidden. There's no better time than now. Imagine God putting you on hold the same way you do to him on a regular basis. You'll be out of breath in less than a minute. Why not give honor to whom honor is due? A life outside Christ, come rain, come shine, will still generate negative results. Ask God for his leading today and watch him project you far and above your imagination. 

May God bless you as you ponder on these words.

I'll see y'all in my next post.

Lots of love,

Ada. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...

Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...