December 22, 2015

Making the Right Decision



I had the urge to share this brief message that  I titled:

"MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION"...

Our ability to do what is "RIGHT" regardless of the surrounding circumstance or what people will say is what makes us PECULIAR. Sometimes we find ourselves in situations whereby we are uncertain about how well we should handle that particular problem without hurting those we love. This uncertainty however, might lead us into confiding in those who do not have the adequate knowledge and right experience to direct us to the right path.

Often times, we are compelled to believe that certain things should be done a certain way because that's what society expect of us. Some on the other hand, do make decisions based on the fact that they feel it's their place to do so in order to prove a point. Of course, we have the right to choose what we want and what we think is best for us. Nobody says you shouldn't make decisions for yourself but be sure to have a divine backing every step of the way. Let your primary source of direction be God himself and the Holy spirit who is the revealer of all truths.. (not your mother, father, siblings, friends, in-laws, etc). All these people are secondary after God. For every life-changing decision you're about to make, it is very paramount to search the scriptures and speak to that situation.

James 1:5 says "If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to you"

God leads the way and when it comes to decision making, he guides us through HIS word and to the right people. Proverbs 11:14.

It's one thing to tell God what you want and the timing and another to allow God tell you what is best for you at the appropriate time. The human nature is very subjective to the first option which is... "telling God what we want and how we want it without realizing and asking ourselves that maybe..., just maybe..."what if God has a better plan for me that will cause no added sorrow?

I know how desperate and inpatient we can be especially when we are really expectant of something. Yea, been there! But the truth is we cannot be wiser than our maker, the one who formed us in our mother's womb and the one who knows our end right from the very beginning.

Worldly decisions brings temporary satisfaction which will eventually be accompanied by frustration. It's not my wish to see you in this position. If you find yourself having a hard time making the right decision and you're tired of being a people-pleaser, begin now to ask God for divine wisdom and his leading. For Godly wisdom is profitable to direct.



2 comments:

15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...

Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...