September 16, 2014

Who We Are....

Royaliving is a lifestyle blog fashioned and designed to promote a positive living, ensuring we all reach our maximum potentials and operate in the realm of the extraordinary. It's main focus is geared towards self-development, self-discovery and self-repositioning through God's word. 

We are glad to share with you the true essence of believing in yourself and knowing that God's got your back in the midst of whatever trials you might be passing through 'cos you are his masterpiece. You are born to rule, win and reign victoriously which means you are not entitled to take 'NO' for an answer. Giving up is never an option. With God, YOU CAN!!! With Him, it's a YES!!!

For he has made you a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people to show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. You are a LIGHT which darkness cannot comprehend.

This blog is for us to shine forth our light to this world. Let us be movers and shakers of destiny fulfilling what God has called us to be. This is a place of motivation, inspiration, uplifting, restoration, hope, joy, peace, laughter and above all, a place to show LOVE.

So we hereby implore you to join us in this awesome journey as we see God elevate us from glory to glory and from heights to greater heights.

God bless.

15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...

Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...