September 20, 2014
YOU words by Amena Brown
Amena Brown is a poet, speaker, author and event host. She and her husband Matt, also known as DJ Opdlggy, travel and perform a presentation of poetry, monologue and deejaying. They also host a regular open mic in Atlanta every fifth Thursday at Urban Grind Coffee.
Through her spoken words, whether in front of audiences as intimate as 50 or as sprawling as 20,000, she always has something uplifting and igniting to say.
I hope y'all enjoyed this powerful exaltation from her cos i sure did.
See you in my next post.
Stay blessed and always remember to live royal!!!!
Ada... xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...
Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...
-
Hello Lovelies, So i was inspired to share my ‘2014 journey’ after reading a related post from a fellow Nigerian blogger, Adaeze Obi...
-
Sometimes, we wonder why we go through certain difficult situations in life and when things don't turn out the way we planned, we then ...
-
This precise message is for my dear ladies who spend their life savings and precious time investing on the Louis Vuitton shoes and bags...
No comments:
Post a Comment