Hello loves,
Glad we made it to the third quarter of this year. Whoop!! Whoop!!!... I'm super excited don't know about you. It's been an awesome ride so far although it feels like we just begun.
Anyways, i found a lil' sumfin' sumfin' for u guys which i believe it's worthy of sharing and i trust you will love it. If you can read this post means you are visually unimpaired which tells me you can clearly see with your eyes and this short clip below will totally change your perspective on how blind people see beauty with their eyes closed. I strongly believe we should all see beauty in the same light. I know i have earlier stressed on a similar topic in one of my previous articles titled "Beyond beauty" but this video will add a pinch of salt to what wasn't mentioned.
Their perspectives on beauty are more rational than us who can see.
Watch!!!
So my question now is how do you that have eyes to see perceive beauty? Do you need to go all plastic for it? Well, I'll leave that question for you to answer and ponder on. Even though the blind can't see, they are not blinded by the standards set by the society because they see and feel with their hearts. What the eyes see can be deceptive but the heart cannot be deceived. Beauty has to be deeply felt by those around not just what is seen.
Here are some inspiring quotes i also found for your edification:
"Character
contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode
of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity
can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful" - Jacqueline Bisset
“There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” – Maria Mitchell
“A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” - Anne Roiphe
"Perfect is boring, human is beautiful" - Tyra Banks
“Is fat really the worst thing a human being can be? Is
fat worse than vindictive, jealous, shallow, vain, boring, evil, or
cruel? Not to me.” – JK Rowlin
“Plastic surgery can’t make you younger or more
beautiful, because beauty is in your eyes, isn’t it? It’s in your soul;
you can’t strap it on.” – Sarah Parish
“Don’t change your body to get respect from society. Instead let’s change society to respect our bodies.” – Golda Poretsky
Love this piece? Don't forget to share with those around you. Remember, there's love in sharing.
I'll see you guys in my next post.
Lots of love,
Ada...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...
Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...
-
Hello Lovelies, So i was inspired to share my ‘2014 journey’ after reading a related post from a fellow Nigerian blogger, Adaeze Obi...
-
Sometimes, we wonder why we go through certain difficult situations in life and when things don't turn out the way we planned, we then ...
-
This precise message is for my dear ladies who spend their life savings and precious time investing on the Louis Vuitton shoes and bags...
No comments:
Post a Comment