It really baffles me the way
money is being craved for without proper diligence. People are ready to go
through unimaginable risk just to get hold of this thing called money. Clearly, I understand that the society is rapidly evolving and the competition is immensely getting tougher by the day. Within a split second, it’s either a new software has been
developed or the existing one is gradually fading out. Everyone is on the move. There is no pause. It’s
either you are crawling, walking or running. All that matters is just keep
moving.
But funny enough, some people don’t want to move according to their
pace, they want to fly above their means. To where if I may ask? No one of course wants to feel
laid back. After all, who wants to be financially handicapped or referred to as the guy with one pair of scruffy shoes? Who wouldn’t
want to receive a pat on the back and hear well done my son or daughter, you
have made us proud? We all want to reach the zenith of our careers and possibly take over from where our parents stopped
right? Or if need be, go far and beyond to exceed their expectations. These are great prospects but my advice to you is to pursue those dreams with proper diligence.
Just a week ago, I came across a
short video on one of the social media where I saw some medical personnel dissecting
a young man who should perhaps be in his early 30's. On watching this clip, at
first I thought this poor guy was undergoing surgery but having taken a closer
look at the video, I discovered there were no medical equipment, no cardiac monitor, no intravenous fluid, absolutely nothing in the room... Just some men in lab coats with nose masks, holding different shapes and sizes of blades and a man lying helplessly in their midst. Hmm! this entirely caught my interest as I knew
something was fishy somewhere.
"Why are these doctors dumping this guy’s liver, kidney and intestine inside a metallic bowl instead of trying to resuscitate his life? This obviously isn't surgery, I muttered to myself"
"Why are these doctors dumping this guy’s liver, kidney and intestine inside a metallic bowl instead of trying to resuscitate his life? This obviously isn't surgery, I muttered to myself"
Not until I realized they were pulling out tons of illegal drugs from his body and weighing them on a scale. They were extremely in large quantities. It happened to be that
this guy was long dead as a result of excessive intake of cocaine in an attempt to smuggle them from one country to another. One of the packets I'm sure must have exploded inside his belle which led to his abrupt death. The pity I initially felt for him, suddenly vanished and turned into great fury.
It served him right! He was actually flying above his means instead of walking within his means. His plane has land
crashed. What an unfortunate pilot!
I’m pretty sure most of you have come across similar stories because we hear of such incident happen on a regular basis but
I am fully convinced this will serve as a reminder to those out there, who are
still willing to give the devil an expressway to use their lives as a burnt offering. Don't allow yourself to be used as a scapegoat to teach others a drastic lesson. Now is the time to retrace your steps. Money is good and essential as it solves our fundamental needs. It is the “love of money" that is the root of all
evil. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith
and pierced themselves with many sorrows. 1Timothy 6:10.
The naive always ask this question “Doesn't the bible say money answereth all things in Ecc 10:19?" I'm sorry boo, it doesn’t. Did you read that passage with full understanding? Money answers
all things that are physical, not emotional, spiritual or psychological. It can save you a
lifetime of poverty and the likes, but will definitely not give you the joy, happiness and
security you truly deserve. Money can buy you a mansion but might not give you peace of
mind to sleep comfortably in that mansion. We hear of how people squander their earnings on meaningless
acquisition; but unfortunately, they lack wisdom and direction to adequately utilize what they have. So did
money answer to that?
Show me a child who
starts walking without first crawling or a house built on a sand without collapsing when the storms come raging. Success has no short cut. You must count one before you count two. The
fastest way appears to be the easiest way but never the best way. You go nowhere fast else you freeze in your tracks. Desperation has done more harm than good to many. People are aware of this and it's repercussion yet still fall prey to this antics of the devil. Don't give your life a death sentence before you realize it's too late.
Matt 8:36 says "What will it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?" Wealth and riches belong to our Father in heaven and he gives us the power to make wealth. In order for you to have access to this divine benefit, you first have to seek his kingdom. Matt 6:33. With that you can never go wrong for life.
I believe this message ministered to you as much as it did to me. Our God is still in the business of doing good and he's ever willing to change your story. It's all up to you now. Are you willing to receive from him? He's the same yesterday, today and forever. The lust for money will mar you but when you are rich in Christ Jesus, your tap will flow like rivers of living waters that never runs dry.
You can also "Click here" to read a related article of mine published on BellaNaija, titled "Shoot for the stars but don't despise humble beginnings". It's in line with this message as well.
Remain blessed as you do so.
STAY FAB!!!

Wonderful piece
ReplyDeleteThanks @marez...
Delete