August 21, 2014
Sinach - All I See Is You
All I see is You
As I worship and adore You
I yield myself to You
This is where I want to be
In Your presence oh God
As I listen for Your voice
You refresh my soul my spirit
I yield myself to You
This is where I want to be
In Your presence oh God
I loose myself soar on high like an eagle
As You carry me, with the wind of You spirit
I loose myself soar on high like an eagle
As You carry me with the wind of You spirit
You’re in control [X2]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...
Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...
-
Hello Lovelies, So i was inspired to share my ‘2014 journey’ after reading a related post from a fellow Nigerian blogger, Adaeze Obi...
-
Sometimes, we wonder why we go through certain difficult situations in life and when things don't turn out the way we planned, we then ...
-
This precise message is for my dear ladies who spend their life savings and precious time investing on the Louis Vuitton shoes and bags...
No comments:
Post a Comment