August 15, 2014

My love, My All


Out of dust, you made 
In my mother’s womb, you formed me
Before my first cry, you knew the sound of my voice
Before my first step, you knew I would go places
At my very first grasp, you knew I’ll be firm in your word
You know me...

At the sound your voice
The earth trembles
The oceans roar 
The hills melt like wax
The mountains quake
You are an awesome God...

In my darkest nights, you shine through
In weakness, you strengthen me
In turbulence, you calm the raging storm
In confusion, you light a candle
To show me the way
You are my Lord and my King
My ever present help in times of trouble
You are my shield…

My best friend, my lover, my rock
I’m lost in your love
Your love is ever abiding
Your love is unrelenting
Your love is eternal
Oh what an endless love…


Who am I that you are mindful of me?
All that I am
N’ all that I’ll ever be
Is for you

I breathe for you
I long for you
I live for you

My everlasting  love
My knight in shining armor
The man of my life
The lover of my soul
Nkem, obi m, di mu oma, omalicha enyi m
Ololufemi, Onitemi
What shall I do for you?

I just can’t praise you enough
I just can’t get enough of you
You are my song
My reason for every season
You are more than enough
Much more than I ever dreamed of
Much more than I deserve

You’ve won my heart
For in you, i found true love
In you, i found rest
In you, I found joy
In you, I found peace 
Peace that passeth all understanding

I’ll forever love you
Like I’ve never loved before
I’ll forever worship you
Like I’ve never worshiped before
I'll forever reverence you
Like never ever before
Cos’ you are my love n' my all.
I love you... xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

15 Quick "Q and A" with Ada...

Hey lovelies, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for a while but I assure you all that I'll be back and active this y...